Artwork Flow unveils new brand management features with AI and enhanced DAM to power new-age brands
Artwork Flow, Bizongo's proprietary platform, today announced new brand management updates to augment asset management, simplify creative workflows, and improve user experience. The new features will empower brands in redefining how they manage their assets by slashing hundreds of administrative hours and campaign expenses while speeding up publication timelines.
Digital content is in high demand, which puts pressure on brands to produce more than ever before — often with the same or fewer resources. To fuel quicker creative search, image recognition, and auto-tagging, businesses must now integrate AI-driven DAM systems.
"Our goal is to make life easier for marketers by giving them one software that can ensure brand consistency across all their digital assets, touchpoints, and distribution channels," says Rakesh Edavalath, Head of Product at Artwork Flow.
With its latest updates, Artwork Flow aims to build a platform with efficiency and ease of use at its core. Here's the latest.
- Version control to access all asset versions from one place
- Smart tags to find assets at warp speed
- Access control with user-level permissions
- Project folders to house all project-related assets
- Public links to share assets with anyone
- White labeling to create an interface that matches your brand identity
- Intuitive cloud-based DAM with advanced filter and AI capabilities
- Fresh, new UI that's simple and straightforward
These brand-new capabilities aim to create an intuitive experience for the customer and make brand management a breeze. They also mark the beginning of a wave of platform enhancements that Artwork Flow will soon roll out with its revised product vision.